It is time for our annual 12 Week Summer Shred Fitness Challenge! With summer on the horizon the time has come to focus hard on getting beach, bbq, and bonfire ready! Sign up this month for extra coaching and support FREE OF CHARGE!
Signing up is easy! When you are checking out, make sure to select that you would like to join the 12 week challenge and we will be quick to get in touch with you!
To launch the 12 Week Summer Shred Challenge we are having a MEGA MENU SALE! Receive the best savings when you subscribe to your order automatically!
By Subscribing you have access to:
- Never having to worry about an order deadline.
- We will work with you to fine tune your diet.
- Great work out tips and our best advice on how to fast track your goals!
- Support when you need it!
We are so excited to announce the first annual Turkey2Turkey Challenge!
This holiday season, shed the extra pounds instead of gaining them. Enter the firs annual Turkey2Turkey Challenge! With weekly contests, prizes, and draws, what better way to have fun while getting fit with Vancouver Muscle Meals! The Vancouver Muscle Meals team is offering COMPLIMENTARY coaching this holiday season along with your VMM meal packages!
Vancouver Muscle Meals has teamed up with Athlete and Superstar Olena Kodak, and will be hosting VMM Power hour boot camps at Driftwood Athletics every Wednesday at 7pm!
You can enter the contest anytime, it runs from October 12th to December 24th (closing at 8pm)
Within that timeline you are working to earn your stars! At the end of the contest period, the contestant with the most stars will be crowned the 2016 Turkey2Turkey Challenge Champion!
Here are some ways you can earn stars:
How do I earn Gold Stars?
- 5x Gold Stars for the first place weekly challenge winner
- 3x Gold Stars for the second place weekly challenge winner
- 2x Gold Stars for ever third place weekly challenge winner
- 1x Gold Stars for every weekly challenge participant
- 3x Gold Stars for every @fitwithok VMM Power Hour class you complete
- 1x Gold Stars for every social media post you tag @Vancouvermusclemeals in (max 1 per day)
ALSO Win Stars when you order your meals!
- 4x Gold Stars for every Pro Meal Package purchased (30 meals)
- 3x Gold Stars for every Heavyweight Meal package purchased (18 meals)
- 2x Gold Stars for every Middleweight Meal package purchased (15 meals)
- 1x Gold Stars for every Lightweight Meal package purchased (9 meals)
- Subscribe to your package for a month and earn DOUBLE STARS
No need to wait for a new years resolution! Feel great in those holiday outfits! Start 2017 looking Dynamite!
For More information on how to sign up for the Turkey2Turkey Challenge, Click here!
Check out our new Vancouver Muscle Meals menu! Updated with all the macros listed so you can keep track of your diet easily!
Did you know that we have monthly specials available to our email subscribers? Don’t miss out and make sure you join our mailing list!
It’s important to stay on top of your diet! Counting Macros is an easy way to ensure your success!
Macronutrients are simply described as the break down of calories. You have your fats, proteins, and your carbs. One gram of each has a calorie content:
Fat: 1 gram = 9 calories
Protein: 1 gram = 4 calories
Carbohydrates: 1 gram = 4 calories
By learning your daily expenditure of calories (energy), and choosing a goal (put on muscle, lose weight, maintain) you can set your daily macros!
Need help figuring out your daily expenditure? No worries the Vancouver Muscle Meals team is happy to help! firstname.lastname@example.org
What is my metabolism? Do I have one? Is it working?
These are such common questions; so let me paint a picture for you:
- EVERYONE has one.
- Let us say your metabolism is like a campfire inside of your body.
- If you put too much wood (food) on the fire (in your system) at once – you will snuff it out (wont be able to burn what you eat)
- If you don’t put any wood (food) on the fire (in your system) the fire will go out (lazy metabolism)
- If you put wet wood (junk/processed food) on the fire it wont burn hot and may go out (slows the metabolism down and stores fat)
- If you put dry wood (clean foods) on a fire it will burn HOT (metabolism burns fast)
- Better yet, if you continue to “stoke the fire” and put dry wood (clean foods) on it continually through out the day, it will burn HOTTER AND FASTER. (Builds your metabolism)
So now what you ask?
Know what you eat. Keep it clean; if you can’t pronounce the ingredient, there is a good chance that you shouldn’t be eating it.
Eat frequently and don’t starve yourself. Plan ahead, prepare your meals and stick to your plan! Use this helpful macro calculator to get you started. Fill your body with the good stuff! This is key for losing weight and putting on lean muscle mass.
For Meal Prep help feel free to contact us!